Assistant Director, Community Partnerships
Website Project Bread
A fresh approach to ending hunger.
Building on our expertise in community-based work and federal programs, Project Bread is launching a targeted Community Investments Program across Massachusetts.
The primary goals of the Community Investments Program are to:
- Understand the impact and barriers of federal nutrition programs, especially within the context of the pandemic and strengthen access points to these programs
- Expand our knowledge about community assets and how to take them to scale
- Find authentic and appropriate ways to learn from community members with lived experience
- Evaluate grant making as a strategy to expand access to sustainable and replicable food resources
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data to inform programmatic and policy responses.
We will select lead partner agencies in 8-10 communities and leverage their local engagement strategies. Through these partnerships, we will evaluate and share learnings and advocate for programmatic and policy reforms.
As a member of the Programs & Policy Team reporting to the Vice President of Programs & Policy, you’ll play a pivotal role in leading this newly created program. By joining our team you’ll have the opportunity to join a vibrant organization with a deep commitment to creating positive social change.
To learn more about this position, click here.
To learn more about this opportunity please visit the following URL: https://careers.positivelypartners.org/jobs/932216-assistant-director-community-partnerships →