Send us your Professional Development Opportunities
We invite members of the NEBiP community to share opportunities for professional development that are available to others within the grant making arena. To submit an opportunity, please click on the link below. Your posting will appear within 24 hours.
XongoLab Technologies LLP, 1st Floor,10-Kalpana Soc B/h.Municipal Market, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009
XongoLab is a trusted React Native app development company that provides React Native app development services to develop feature-rich mobile apps. Hire React Native developers.
Charles River Conservancy, Boston/Cambridge (and remote)
If you are:
- Committed to engaging all communities in the enjoyment of the Charles River and its adjacent parks,
- Passionate about urban open space that is vibrant, attractive and accessible to all,
- Enthusiastic about environmental protection and enhancement of the Charles River Reservation,
- Dedicated to ensuring that development and growth are accomplished in harmony with open space,
- Interested in connecting people to outdoor recreation close to where they live and work,
- Excited about the future of the Charles River and its parks as one of Boston’s most recognizable and historic public places,
- Generous in supporting causes you care about and inviting those from your own networks to join you…
And you have experience and/or interest in any of the following:
- Environmental conservation
- Outdoor recreation
- Landscape architecture
- Urban planning
- Community engagement and/or organizing
- Public-private partnerships
- Public relations
- Law and policy
- Resource development/fundraising
- Strategic planning
- Using the river and parks
Then you might find yourself right at home with the Charles River Conservancy!
The CRC is actively expanding our board of directors, bringing in active, committed members from diverse backgrounds who share a passion for the Charles River and open spaces. Our goal is to develop a board who will help the CRC implement our strategic plan and ensure that our programs build an inclusive community that shares in the use and ownership of these spaces. Now is an exciting moment in the life of our organization and the river and parks we steward. We are eager to welcome new leaders and partners in the work.
If you are interested, please review our Board Profile and reach out to Laura, our Executive Director with any questions!